Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Soundtrack to My Life

So the soundtrack to my life isn't necessarily songs that are similar lyrically to my life, it's songs that I either like or remind me of something. Anyway....

1. The first song, oddly enough, is "Soundtrack to My Life" by Kid Cudi because it is the most played song in my itunes.

2. The second song is "Yesterday" by Atmosphere because it's probably the best song to just sit back and chill to.

3. Similar to the second song, the third is "Feel Good" by Chip Tha Ripper because it is another one of my favorite songs to relax to.

4. The fourth song on my list is on my soundtrack because of the situations I find myself in while listening to it. "Shots" by LMFAO ft. Lil Jon almost always seems to come on when I'm drunk-dancing in a strobe light with a lot of people around. Basically, it's the best club song of all time.

5. The fifth song, I hate to admit, is "Bye, Bye, Bye" by NSYNC. We all know this song. And guys, whether you like to admit it or not, this probably was your favorite song at one during your elementary school years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s  (Bye, Bye, Bye music video)

6. The sixth song is "Friday" by Rebecca Black simply because it's always nice to have an artist to make fun of :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

No comments:

Post a Comment