Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Library Trip

I wanted to find a book on a famous murder/crime. My first thought was of a book I read a few years ago titled In Cold Blood, by Truman Capote, a book which chronicles the murder, investigation, and sentencing of the Clutter family from Holcomb, Kansas. I searched the title of the book and found that it was located in college library on the first floor, room 1191. I found the book by its call number and looked at the books around it. I found various titles that seemed to match the topic I was looking for: Murder City, Who Killed Karen Silkwood, and LAbyrinth. The third one caught my attention right away. LAbyrinth is a book like In Cold Blood, however, it follows the case(s) of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. I remember hearing about their deaths as a child, and remember how much controversy surrounded the issue. Needless to say, this was the book I checked out.

Call Number:       HV6534 L7 S848 2002b
Citation:       Sullivan, Randall. LAbyrinth. New York : Grove Press, c2002

No comments:

Post a Comment